| scheduled tours |
Tasting Secret Umbria
Oct 29–Nov 3, 2020
Spoleto - Bevagna - Montefalco - Assisi
Experience the magical region of Umbria and its many hidden secrets. Discover the ancient olive-oil and wine-making traditions, the pleasures of the local cuisine and best Umbrian wines and enjoy the breathtaking landscapes while visiting the elegant architecture of Assisi, Spoleto, Spello and Montefalco.
Thursday 29th October:
- Pick-up airport – private transfer to Palazzo Leti in Spoleto
- Light lunch at Bacco Felice (included)
- Guided tour of Spoleto and dinner at Sabatini restaurant in Spoleto center (included)
Friday 30th October:
- Breakfast in your hotel followed by a guided tour of Bevagna, one of the finest medieval towns in Italy.
- Transfer to Dionigi Winery for a tour of the vineyard, wine-tasting and lunch, sampling some of Umbria’s finest wines and traditional cuisine (included)
- Return to Palazzo Leti and dinner at the renowned restaurant, Tempio del Gusto (included).
Saturday 31st October:
- Breakfast in hotel and transfer to Locanda Rovicciano for a cooking lesson with Umbria’s most vivacious chef, Andrea Leonelli, including lunch.
- Return to Spoleto and walk through this magical medieval town, discovering the “Dolci D’Italia” (sweets of Italy) food exhibition
- Dinner on your own (not included)
Sunday 1st November:
- Breakfast in hotel and transfer to Montefalco
- Relaxing guided walk around the delightful hill-top town, known as the “Balcony of Umbria” for its unique position
- Transfer to La Selva (private country house), enjoying the vineyard landscapes along the enchanting Sagrantino Road. The day will consist of olive-picking, lunch (included) and visit to the nearby Filippi Frantoio (olive-mill)
- Return to Spoleto and dinner at Tric Trac, Spoleto (included)
Monday 2nd November
- Breakfast in hotel and transfer to Assisi for guided visit of St. Francis’ native town
- Lunch on your own and transfer to Spello for a lovely walk in one of Italy’s most charming towns, known as the “Città dei Fiori” (the City of Flowers)
- Return to Spoleto
- Transfer to La Selva for Farewell Dinner with music (included) and “baci e abbracci”
Tuesday 3rd November:
- Breakfast in hotel and departure to Rome or other destinations.
Price per person – minimum 6 participants – max 12 participants
- Double occupancy Euro 2.500
- Double room single occupancy Euro 2.700
- 5 nights at Palazzo Leti in Spoleto – all meals mentioned as “included”
- Private transportation from 29 Oct. to 3 Nov.
- Guided tours of Spoleto, Bevagna, Assisi, Montefalco and Spello with professional licensed guide
- Cooking lesson
- La Selva lunch and farewell dinner
- VAT (all taxes)
Bookings open 15 May 2020
Deposit of 50% due by 15 May to confirm the reservation (non-refundable)
Balance of 50% due by 30 June
Operated by TASTING TRAVEL di D. Cittadoni, Via III Settembre Centro Direz. I Pini, 06049 Spoleto (PG), p.i. 02874870542 R.E.A Camera Commercio di Perugia